Tuesday, May 3, 2011

T M I

I'm only on the second post, and I'm already thinking about how much is too much information?


Do I ramble on about the "real" me, or do I keep it light-hearted, upbeat and fun, and simply use this forum as a way to entertain?  Ah, decisions, decisions.


Yes, I know you're supposed to write for your audience, but bloody hell...this is the internet.  Goodness only knows who my audience actually is.  More than likely its YOU, or a variation of you ie: friends of mine or friends of friends.  The likelyhood of someone random stumbling across Yeah Nah, Not Even Ow is fairly slim at the moment.


So, bearing in mind that you're you and I'm me and chances are that we are kind of friends (even default friends through mutual acquaintances), maybe I need not worry about too much information.


But, relax.  I'm not going to give you blow by blow accounts of visits to the orthodontist or podiatrist.  I DEFINITELY won't bore you with recipes, because I happily admit to being the worst cook in the world.  Even the "Magical Talking Cat" (thats my cat's online handle) doesn't attempt to eat the food I create at home.  Nor will you ever get budgetary, relationship or religious advice.  Each to their own when it comes to pingers, roots and God.


I'll just plow on with this blogging business and see where it takes us.  I've told you where it won't take us. 


TMI?  Pfft.  We're friends...kind of.

No comments:

Post a Comment