Friday, January 6, 2012

Codes'R'Us

Ok, this may seem dorky, but I don't have the guts to write down the three things I want out of 2012.  Why?

Because of this:

I would DIE of EMBARRASSMENT if I got hit by a bus and kicked the bucket, and then while family were cleaning out my apartment (after a stunning funeral) found the "Three things I want out of 2012" list. OMG, yes, I'd be in heaven DYING watching them reading the list, especially if I hadn't achieved them.

In fact, I'm actually embarrassed for the ghost version of me just thinking about the possibility that my family would read my list following my passing.

If you can follow that logic, well done.  That's how my mind works.

But, I guess I could write them in code.  Oooh, let's give that a whirl.

Three things I want out of 2012 (in code)

1. GTM 
2. Done
3. Ralph

Hey, that wasn't so hard to do!  And now my future ghost will be able to rest easy (whilst eating as many ghost chips as I please - Kiwi joke).

Are they achievable?  Well, yes, two of the three definitely are.  They will take determination and dedication.  The third is slightly out of my hands, but life can throw the odd curveball in one's favour occasionally. 

So, bring on the favourable curveball and let's tick off the stuff on my coded list.


2 comments:

  1. Dodge Coronet AC Compressor

    This is my Good luck that I found your post which is according to my search and topic, I think you are a great blogger, thanks for helping me out from my problem..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Aisha

    Wow, thanks for your lovely comment, I really appreciate it.

    Best wishes for a wonderful 2012 :)

    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete