Monday, August 22, 2011

100% Blogged from iPhone

Jeepers! Blogging tonight is gonna be a challenge.

Several months ago whilst in a very 'friendly' mood, I shared my Speights with my beautiful white Sony Vaio laptop. I didn't realise that the Vaio had a sensitive system and was allergic to gluten (there's gluten in beer, right?).

Anyway, the Speights somehow sucked up into the screen and created a black hole the diametre of an average mandarin. To cut a long story short, I needed to find a gap in my study timetable and PR work to send it away. Today was that day, 366 days after purchasing it.

My beautiful Vaio has now sailed off on the courier. I'm fairly certain it will be written off. I hope I backed up everything correctly on the external harddrive :(

God bless insurance. And, God bless iPhones. How would I get my blogging fix without one?

I know you're wondering if have I learned anything from this episode? Why, yes...yes I have. Lesson: Don't share Speights with gluten free sensitive system Vaios. They'd probably prefer something less upsetting, perhaps Ginger-ale or Green Tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment