Wednesday, February 1, 2012

February?!

February...what are you doing here so early? Huh?

January and I were just getting used to each other and our new routines, and now you saunter in and ruin the party.  I am happy to see you, but just a bit shocked that you appeared out of the blue so soon.

FYI February, just so you know...here are some of my newly developed rules:

1.  No McDonalds. At all. Full stop.

2.  A minimum 500 calories dealt to per workout, minimum 5 workouts per week.

3.  Keep chipping away at Linked In. I'm still not quite up to speed with it, but slowly getting there and building my connections. I am pleased that I've finally started giving it the attention it deserves.

These aren't actually resolutions, they're just rules that seem to have developed during January's visit.

Now, February, I know that you're feeling quite flash, because you've managed to score 29 days on all the calendars around the world this year, but...there's no need to rush. Ok?

No comments:

Post a Comment