Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Roo-muh-neyt-lahy-tis

"Its best not to let her ruminate".

I suffer from chronic ruminatelitis (I also suffer from makingwordsupitis).  If I'm not busy, I begin to ponder, and when I ponder I get depressed, and when I get depressed, yada yada.

I'm on the verge of another episode of ruminatelitis because in the last month I've completed my latest qualification and as of last week, my tap lessons have finished for 2011.

Essentially, this means that I've freed up about an extra 15-20 hours per week.  I'm sure some of you would be stoked with the extra time, but it doesn't work like that for me.  

Extra time = more time to ponder = ruminatelitis

I still work 40 hours a week at my real job and "Write On" takes up a good 30+ hours a week.  Sessions with my PT and my own training take up approximately 7 hours per week. 

Ooh, oh...lets do some maths:

Real Job  40 hours
Write On  30 hours
Gym          7 hours
Sleep       49 hours (if I'm lucky, that another blog in itself)
Living       25 hours (housework, groceries, visiting friends)
TOTAL   151 hours that I'm doing stuff

Which means I have 17 free hours, 17 hours to ruminate.


This is not a good thing.

I need to fix this.

ASAP.

I don't want to sit in a pub or restaurant and get drunk. 

Unfortunately I can't do any further study at the moment because there weren't any tempting summer school courses. 

What. To. Do. ?

All suggestions appreciated. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment